Tuesday 26 January 2010

Beautiful Sky

These are pictures of one sunset afternoon that I took in the backyard.. I just thought that the sky looked very beautiful and I wanted to take a picture (I ended up taking several)..

I actually took this picture about a year ago, but somehow it ended up being stored in my sister-in-law's laptop.. (could be during the time my laptop was broken).

These pictures are nowhere near as beautiful as the real view, since I was only using a personal (pocket) digital camera and I had pretty much no photography skill at all, but at least I have these pictures to remind me of how beautiful the sky was that day..

Lovely sunset..


















2 comments:

  1. nice pictures jeng!..jadi fotografer amatirpun nggak masalah, kalau mata hati kita sudah bicara...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, thank you Mba.. :-)

    bener juga Mba, taking pictures from the heart.. gak masalah mau pake DSLR, personal camera, atau bahkan HP mungil 2MB.. ;-P

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Would you like to share your opinion about my post? I would like to hear from you..