Tuesday 23 March 2010

Late night creativity..

I guess Aza is really ready for school now.. Playing at home just doesn't satisfy him anymore.. and, his energy is just too much to be used up in a day.. :-)

Aza has been the last to go to sleep. He doesn't make much problem, it's just I cannot sleep before he enters the bedroom, because I'm worried he might lose track of time (Aza doesn't read the clock well yet).

Last night, he was using Kid Pix (he hasn't used this program for some time) and he knocked on the bedroom door to get me to save his work.. and it was around 9.30 p.m.

This is what he drew last night..




I'm really, really tempted on letting him sleep by himself in the study, because now, he doesn't sleep on our bed anyway.. he sleeps in our bedroom, but on his own bed.. :-)

1 comment:

Hi! Would you like to share your opinion about my post? I would like to hear from you..