Saturday 25 July 2009

Perfect Saturday..

One note before I start writing.. even the term 'Perfect' is subject to some level of relativity..

A rainy Saturday is definitely not a perfect weekend if I was planning to do an outing, but, since I have been feeling very sleepy and tired since yesterday and keeping the thought of doing nothing at home today.. well, today turned out to be a perfect Saturday.. it has been raining since midday, not a big heavy rain, but a nice soft cooling down rain..

Ariq is also feeling a little tired today (Thursday and Friday were his first days at school and school had gone full-time). So, it was really orientation days for the both of us..

Aza, my 3 year-old son, on the other hand, has been very very 'up and running' today. He woke up at 7 and went straight to the backyard to water the trees and plants there. A bit later, he went to the front yard where my brother-in-law was washing the car, to joined in.. He finally needed a rest around midday when he curled up in his crib (his crib is custom-made 90cm x 160cm, which practically serves as his daytime bedroom and playpen).

I just finished my coffee while listening to the sound of the rain..

Just beautiful..

I hope all of you are having a beautiful weekend too..

2 comments:

  1. Aah, your post brings back beautiful memories. Since I had a baby, quiet time has become a distant memory. But reading your post, I remember how nice it felt, to just sit in the couch, with a cup of coffee and a good book, with that nice soft cooling rain falling outside my window. Enjoying the sound of it, the fresh breeze, the unmistakable smell of fresh soil when it rains. Thank you, for bringing those memories back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine:

    I'm glad you like my post.. Thank you for your visit and comment.. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Would you like to share your opinion about my post? I would like to hear from you..