Tuesday 19 May 2009

More spider pictures..

I took some more photos this morning.. I climbed onto a stool and managed to take some good shots.




The spider was quiet.. maybe it was still sleeping..







This one is my favourite shot.. It looks as if the spider enjoys being in the middle of its beautiful surrounding..






In this one, it looks like the spider is ready to climb down its web and run to wherever it intends to go.. ;-P





My mother-in-law caught the sight of me on the kitchen stool, and asked what I was taking pictures of.. and I showed her the spider photos.. She was a little worried seeing the size, but I explained that this is the non-venomous type.. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Would you like to share your opinion about my post? I would like to hear from you..